The Ningbo Mechanical Engineering program will produce mechanical engineering graduates who are able to:
1. Solve mechanical engineering problems by applying contemporary engineering tools to propose and implement effective solutions.
2. Design, develop, implement and improve thermal and mechanical systems.
3. Contribute as informed, ethical, and responsible members of the engineering profession and society as a whole.
4. Continue lifelong professional development throughout their career.
5. Collaborate and communicate effectively with others as a member or leader of an engineering or multidisciplinary team in an international setting.